A&W – (Saint-Hyacinthe – Drummondville – Sherbrooke – Magog – Saint-Basile-Le-Grand)
In 1956, the first A&W drive-in restaurant in Canada opened on Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. Serving a delicious combination of great-tasting burgers, onion rings and frosted mugs of famous A&W Root Beer®—all from the smiling faces of friendly car hops—A&W proved to be an instant hit. A&W Restaurants quickly multiplied across the nation, flourishing through the late ’50s and ’60s.
PRINTING – MARKETING – SOCIAL NETWORKS